Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goal tracking...

The AB qualifier is in 9 days.  I'm not optimistic about succeeding this time, but at peace with letting go... because I have a plan.  If I qualify, I will CF Mon-Fri at 9am, and train AB on Tues, Thurs, Sats.  If I don't make it this time, I will adhere to my coach's direction (this time), and CF Mon-Fri 9am, and run Saturday's with the MWTR team that starts next month.  Either way, I've finally let go of the results and am content with my efforts.  Oh, and I am POSITIVE, that if I follow that track, I will make the team by the July qualifier.

Why am I at peace?  Because I know I'm doing everything within my power now.  I'm eating a lot and SUPER clean.  And, as of last night, finally getting enough sleep!  I taped aluminum foil over my windows yesterday and slept almost 9 hours.  OMG, I didn't even think that was possible.  I'm so used to waking up with the sun, regardless of when I go to bed, that it was quite a surprise this am to wake up at 8am.

On a really bizarre and cool note... one of the waitresses at the restaurant I eat breakfast a couple times a week is a Chinese astrologer and she gave me a partial history and forecast this morning.  Left me very optimistic for both my finances and health in 2013.  Very grateful for hope.  It's been a damn hard 3 years and I'm ready for the light!


No comments:

Post a Comment